I live in the Auckland area and my daughter is having a 21st birthday party. Can you tell me how I go about ordering a cake?

Just contact us by phone, e-mail or in person. If you choose one of our standard-sized round cakes with a message plaque or our usual decorated slabs, these can easily be arranged over the phone or via email. For more unique special occasion cakes it is preferable to email / show us a photo of the style of cake you would like along with other details like the flavour and how many people you will need to cater for, when you intend to pick up the cake etc. It is possible to place such orders via email or, if you

By |April 2nd, 2015|Categories: |0 Comments

I live in Christchurch and would like to arrange for a birthday cake to be sent to my father who lives in Auckland.

If you phone us during business hours we can discuss this with you. Alternatively email us and let us know your requirements. As every order is different we would be able to advise you of any particular issues pertaining to your order.  Once there is agreement regarding the product, date, delivery destination etc we would email you an invoice showing your order details and our bank account number.  You would make the payment via direct bank transfer. Please bear in mind that, in addition to the cost of your cake, your order would incur a delivery charge. We would need

By |April 2nd, 2015|Categories: |0 Comments

I don’t live in New Zealand but have friends who do and I would like to arrange for them to receive a cake from me.

This could be done if payment and delivery issues could be arranged satisfactorily. Generally we would only be able to deliver one-off orders to destinations in the Auckland area, and not to other areas in New Zealand. Please remember that, in addition to the cost of your cake, there would be a delivery charge. Delivery would be as close to your requested date as possible. Also we would need sufficient notice. How much notice we would require, depends on where you are living and where the cake is to be delivered. The minimum would be two weeks notice but this

By |April 2nd, 2015|Categories: |0 Comments

Do you sell edible images?

Yes, we do. We can source ones of popular movie characters and other pre-printed designs, or can arrange for a photo that you supply to be printed on an edible image. We would need the photo emailed to us in .jpg form and of a reasonable size e.g. 1 mb. Sometimes manipulation of the image may be required. A minimum of one week's notice would be preferable.

By |September 30th, 2015|Categories: |Comments Off on Do you sell edible images?

Do you do shape cakes?

Generally no, because they work out to be very expensive for our customers. However, if you would really like to investigate the possibility, give us a call, or email us, and we can see if a suitable tin can be obtained or what your particular request would involve.

By |April 2nd, 2015|Categories: |0 Comments

Is hot savoury food available?

We don't keep our savoury products hot, ready to go. However if you require products heated for a specific occasion this may be able to be arranged for an additional cost. Just contact us and let us know what you require and we can see what we can do.

By |October 30th, 2015|Categories: |Comments Off on Is hot savoury food available?


Go to Top